Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coincidence

It's probably not a coincidence that my last blog post was the day before my husband gave me an early Christmas present. Just to prove that men might really be listening when we think they've tuned us out, he gifted me with an iPad. It feels good to be the luckiest girl I know! To top it off, he took charge of the kids for the day so I could play with it. I love it, Goldie loves it, even Hank loves it. But, my PC is definitely jealous. The iPad is so fast, quiet, and portable. It's the clear choice over the computer with a fan that never shuts off and runs so loud that you have to turn it off to watch television.

I'll do a brief recap of the other things that have kept me from sitting at the keyboard. Sick, Christmas, skin cancer (I'm ok, its been removed), Hank's FIRST birthday, cleaning and organizing with super husband, potty training, Mary Poppins, and now more sick. I left an item off of this list. It's something I've been working on for a couple months now and it needs its own post. However, don't get too excited, its about the dirty details of services and the system. Really, I'm writing it more for my sanity than anything else.

No comments: