Monday, May 25, 2009

Must be the pajamas

I woke up at 5:45 to the sun trying to peek through the clothes-pinned curtains and I realized Goldie hadn't made a peep ALL NIGHT. I checked to see if she was still breathing. Twice.

Then I spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what I did "right" the day before. The only thing I could come up with was I brought Goldie's summer clothes down from the attic, so she was wearing her "new" summer pajamas. I felt bad, her skin was cold when she woke up because she won't keep a blanket on.

She finally woke up at 6. We cuddled and went back to sleep until 8:30!

Trying to get the camera.

"Mom, no more pictures!"

5 comments:

Monica said...

She is adorable!!

I can so relate, on the rare nights Adam sleeps through the night (and I do mean rare I think I can count those nights on both hands) I wake up in a panic and have to check and re-check for breathing!! He also will not keep a blanket on!!!

Beverly said...

She is so cute and sweet! Love those pjs!

Mel said...

Wooohoo! I always do that too- try to replicate the night before when they slept the next night- never works lol!

Loren Stow said...

Well done Goldie!

Karen said...

Hopefully she continues to sleep through the night!