Friday, June 4, 2010

Feeding Blog

While scouring the internet in search of this straw  I came across a blog dedicated to pediatric feeding disorders. It's called  Food Chaining with Cheri Fraker and Laura Walbert.  I spent a lot of time reading through their posts and am very impressed, not only with their knowledge, but their insight and compassion for children. The commonsense approach (mayonnaise is not a food) is just my style. Hopefully, I can find some new ideas that will bring Goldie one step closer to drinking, and enjoying it. 

2 comments:

Mel said...

Thanks for that. I have passed it on to a friend whose wee boy has Ds and drinking issues too. Mums are always so full of useful info :)

Sasha@ Blyssfulhealth said...

Thanks I will check it out. We are practicing drinking as well through a honey bear filled with different foods and tastes right now. I love your comment about drinking and ENJOYING IT. So true.