Friday, June 19, 2009

Getting better

The morning sickness is somewhat better. It improves throughout the day. I had my first appointment with the midwife and she suggested trying Unisom and a time released B vitamin. I haven't tried it yet, I'm afraid it will make me mroe tired and I don't need that.

Goldie had a sore throat and fever last week. How do I know her throat was sore? Her sisters both had it first and were over it in 48 hours. So, when Goldie woke up with a fever I knew she had the same virus. Too bad it took her almost 5 days to get better.

Then I came down with a head cold and I think Goldie is next. She sounds a little stuffy. Sorry this isn't a more uplifting post!

Did you know morning sickness is contagious? Yep, my kids seem to spend as much time laying on the couch as I do now. Maybe more. Goldie now walks over to the toilet and spits in it. Then she looks up at me and laughs. She's definitely the bright spot in my days.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hang in there! Hopefully, everything will improve soon. The spitting in the toilet cracked me up. What a little spitfire. My mom tells me that my sister used to do the same thing when she was pregnant with me.

Beverly said...

hope you are feeling better soon. I hated morning sickness.

Monica said...

I'm happy to hear your feeling a little better!! Goldie is too funny!!