Tuesday, February 2, 2010

One Word

Saw this at My Cool Family and thought it looked like fun. And not a lot of typing. I'm one handed. Again.


USING ONLY ONE WORD
Not as easy as you might think! Now forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to send back to the person you received it from!

Where is your cell phone? counter
Significant other? dedicated

Your hair? brown

Your mother? selfless
Your father? selfish

Your favorite thing? harmony
Your dream last night? none

Your favorite drink? Cafe Vienna
What room are you in? Living

Your hobby? Laundry
Your fear? Grief

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Wherever
Where were you last night? Here

Something that you aren't? Extrovert
Muffins? Blueberry

Wish list item? Bra
Last thing you did? Coffee

What are you wearing? pajamas
TV? NBC

Your pets? Variety
Friends? Dependable

Your life? Lovely
Your mood? Ambitious

Missing someone? yes
Drinking? tea

Your car? van
Something you're not wearing? Contacts

Your favorite store? Target
Favorite color? yellow

When is the last time you cried? Wednesday
Who will resend this? Yes

Where do you go to over and over? Vermont
My favorite place to eat? Mom's

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Friends
Four people I think will respond ?

Tag you are it! Copy and fill in your own answers.

1 comment:

COOLWHIP said...

My parents are the opposite of yours... But they read my blog, and I would never hear the end of it from my mom if I actually wrote that....