Friday, July 3, 2009

Cha-Ching!

Just a short post to brag on my little girl! Today, during Vision Therapy, Goldie put coins into a piggy bank. Real pennies, dimes and nickels into her sister's piggy bank. Wow, we were blown away! She was even able to find the coins on our beige, brown, green carpet. I'm starting to think she may not qualify for the diagnosis of legally blind anymore!


I'm off to make raspberry jam. I'll be back later with a post about Goldie's sleep study this week, with pictures. :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That's awesome news Brandie! WTG Goldie!!

Beth said...

Oh man! Not only seeing--but the fine motor that takes! That's wonderful!!! Go Vision Therapy! Go Goldie!!

Monica said...

Yeaaaa Goldie!!!!! Very cool!!!

mmmm raspberry jam, my favorite!!!!

Beverly said...

Wow, that is great!